HOW TO BECOME A MINIMALST: 30-DAY CHALLENGE


Often we want to change something and make our lives easier, but we don't know how or where to start. This is why having an easy-to-follow plan is perfect. I have created a comprehensive 30-Day Challenge to help you get started on minimalism. It will take you through the beginning of your minimalism journey step by step. In this plan, there are 30 individual steps you can take, sorted into eight parts. I recommend taking one step per day, but you can, of course, do it at your own pace. 

The first part of the 30-day minimalism challenge is about priorities: You need to be selective about what you let into your life. In order to do this right, you need to figure out what matters to you most. This is why the very first step you should take towards minimalism, is to ask yourself the following questions. Feel free to write the answers down and describe in detail! You can also watch my video, where I explain a bit more about each question.



What are the things that really matter to me?
This question is really at the core of why you want to become a minimalist. It should create a clear vision of what you want your life to look like and what things are important to you.

What hobbies are important and which ones have been neglected? 
How we spend our free time is crucial to our happiness. Are there maybe some hobbies that you have been neglecting, that actually are really important to you? Or is it the other way around: do you hang on to certain things that are actually not important anymore?

How much time do you want to spend with friends and family? 
Not all of us want to spend all of their free time surrounded by people. Your's truly, for example, is a very private person. I like to spend time by myself and although I enjoyed to spendingme with friends and loved ones, I can't do it 24/7. I really need to have some me-time aswell.

How do I want to present myself to the world? 
This question might seem very superficial at first, but it is crucial to know, how you want tht world to see you. Do you want to make a good first impression? Then you should take care of your wardrobe and your appearance. You should always be well groomed and put together. On the other hand, if you want the world to know that you're super relaxed and laid back, you can also wear sweatpants all day long, whatever suits you best.

Which parts of my apartment need to be changed?
Not all of us can afford to move into our dream flat or buy a house. This is why sometimes we need to make the most of what we have and take charge. Go through each room of your house or apartment and look at all the details around you. Which ones are great? Which things should go? Is there may be something missing? Write all of those things down. This will be your guide over the next steps towards a more minimalistic life.

I really hope you liked this blogpost! If you want to start your own minimalism journey, you can click this link to get the free 30-day minimalism challenge pdf, that will guide you through all the steps you need to take, to live a more minimalistic life. You can also head over to my YouTube channel and watch my videos about Minimalism and how to live your best life.  I also love to read your comments, so don't be shy!

Comments

Popular Posts