10 SIGNS YOUR TO-DO LIST DOESN'T WORK


Is your to-do list the reason why you feel exhausted and overwhelmed?
Here at 10 signs, that your to-do list doesn't work for you.

1. exhaustion
2. anxiety
3. procrastination
4. rescheduling
5. no time for yourself
6. neglecting others
7. no concentration
8. can’t monotask
9. need constant breaks
10. discontent

We are all different and not all types of to-do list work for everybody. But if you want to know which type of to-do list I use and how I plan my whole life with only one tool you can click this link here.

I really hope you liked this blogpost! If you want to start your own minimalism journey, you can click this link to get the free 30-day minimalism challenge pdf, that will guide you through all the steps you need to take, to live a more minimalistic life. You can also head over to my YouTube channel and watch my videos about Minimalism and how to live your best life.  I also love to read your comments, so don't be shy!


Comments

Popular Posts