BACK TO SCHOOL COLLEGE ESSENTIALS



I am about to finish college and I have learned quite a lot over the hears that I spend in school and at University. A big lesson I had to learn, was that having the right equipment is crucial. But it is also true, that only having the right supplies will not get you anywhere. That means that you also have to put in the work. Unfortunately, it is not enough to just have a fancy notebook, a great pencil and a beautiful backpack. Trust me, I would know. You also have to take notes, do your homework and prepare for exams. But you can increase your chances for success a lot by gearing up the right essentials. I also have good news for your wallet: there are not a lot of things that you will need, but rather a few wisely chosen essentials:

Big bag
Whether you like to wear a backpack or a shoulder bag, that bag better be big! You will spend all your day on campus or lots of hours in school, so you'll need to bring some stuff with you. It is also way easier to store your things and find it again if the bag has a good size.

Laptop
Not everybody is a fan of taking notes digitally, but for clumsy people like me, this one is a must! Half of my notes I lost immediately and the other half had such bad handwriting, that I was not even able to read it. When it was time to study for exam I have always regretted not taking notes on my laptop for the first year of college. Since I switched to a laptop my life has become so much easier. You can completely simplify everything when you have digital notes. You can search through them, mark important text passages and make corrections without any text markers or sticky notes.

Water
Water bottle: this one should be made out of glass or out of stainless steel, since plastic can actually not be so good for your health. Make sure to always bring one along, so that you can stay hydrated throughout the day.

Coffee
If you like to drink coffee or tee, I really advise you to buy yourself a reusable to-go cup and just bring it with you everywhere. You will otherwise end up using tons and tons of paper and plastic cups, which is horrible for the environment. Just get yourself a reusable cup and you're good to go.

Lunchbox 
A very healthy habit is to actually pack yourself some lunch. You never know what kind of food they will serve at university or in school and the chances that you'll end up having to eat something unhealthy or something you don't want to eat, are quite big. That's why it's way easier to just cook a double portion of dinner and pack it up for next day's lunch. Easy and healthy!


I really hope you liked this blogpost! If you want to start your own minimalism journey, you can click this link to get the free 30-day minimalism challenge, that will guide you through all the steps you need to take, to live a more minimalistic life.You can also head over to my YouTube channel and watch my videos about Minimalism and how to live your best life.  I also love to read your comments, so don't be shy!


Comments

Popular Posts