MINIMALISM & ORGANIZATION



This is a quick, tiny post about how you can apply minimalism to organize your day-to-day life. Check out my video to get a more in-depth guide about each step:



To Do Lists
Maybe you are a person that likes to write daily to do lists or maybe you have some apps that remind you of important tasks and appointments. Make sure to always update those lists and apps, so that you will not miss any important deadlines or appointments.

Email
Go through your email and delete all the unnecessary junk. Extra points if you get to inbox zero! Inbox zero? Sure! I make it a point to come to inbox zero at least once per week. I am very strict when it comes to email because I just hate an overflowing inbox. I like to have a clear overview of all the incoming mail, which is why I delete junk, sort important emails, and answer immediately.

Calendar
A lot of people make the mistake to put tasks on their calendar, that don't belong there. Those things belong on to-do do list. Only events to take place on a certain day, go onto your calendar. Everything else just clutters it up, so it's best not to stress yourself out by an unnecessarily overflowing calendar.

Obligations and tasks
It is crucial to always know what needs to get done and when. Make sure to always make a plan for the week ahead, so that you will never be surprised by a mountain of work or a deadline. If you want to know more about how I plan my weeks you can click on this link here.

I really hope you liked this blogpost! If you want to start your own minimalism journey, you can click this link to get the free 30-day minimalism challenge, that will guide you through all the steps you need to take, to live a more minimalistic life.You can also head over to my YouTube channel and watch my videos about Minimalism and how to live your best life.  I also love to read your comments, so don't be shy!

Comments

Popular Posts