SIMPLE MORNING ROUTINE


This is a super simple and minimalistic morning routine, that will really allow you to make the most of your morning. There are only 4 steps that you need to take:

1. Wake up earlier 
Waking up very early is really important for a good start in the day. You will have much more time to only focus on yourself before work starts, you have to go to college or your family wakes up. It is very important that you only do things that make you happy after you wake up and yes, that means that the dishes need to get done the night before. If you are a breakfast person make yourself something nice to eat and listen to a great podcast or read an article or an interesting book. This way the morning starts super relaxed and on a good note.

2. No social media, no emails, no TV 
I can't even tell you how big of a change that was for me personally. I used to wake up and the first thing I would do was to check my phone or open up my laptop to look something up. I have completely switched my habits around and now I don't bother with any of those things. Since then I am much happier in the mornings and during the day because I am not stressed out by social media or annoying emails.

3. Reflect
Try out morning pages, writing a diary or doing affirmations. Morning pages are a great method to get stuff out of your head and onto some piece of paper. The idea behind it is, that you should write three pages of text every morning. Even if you don't know what to write, you can simply write that you don't know what to write. After some time you'll get used to it and the sentences will flow more easily.

4. Move your body
After (hopefully) 8 hours of sleep, your body needs to move. The best way to do it is by going outside. Go for a run or for a walk, preferably with a cute dog. This way you get some fresh air straight in the morning before going to work or sitting down to work. If the weather is nice you can even enjoy some sunshine while you're out and even if it rains, you still made an effort to get some fresh air and move your body.

You can also check out my Back to School Morning Routine Video here:



I really hope you liked this blogpost! If you want to start your own minimalism journey, you can click this link to get the free 30-day minimalism challenge, that will guide you through all the steps you need to take, to live a more minimalistic life.You can also head over to my YouTube channel and watch my videos about Minimalism and how to live your best life.  I also love to read your comments, so don't be shy!


Comments

Popular Posts